Friday, July 25, 2008

THIS IS THE PLACE!!!!!!

I spent pioneer day at the perfect place this year....This is the place pioneer park. I had two of my sisters and mom and dad in town and we had a fun day learning about Utahs heratige. This statue is of Brigham looking over the SLC valley and proclaiming...."This is the right place!!!!" I'm sure those words were sweet to those walking and walking and walking with him! Happy Pioneer Day!


cousins


pony rides


Cute new train around the pond.


Can't imagine fitting all my family's crap in this one little handcart! How did they do it?


grandma and Cameron

Pioneers and ZCMI...a Utah heratige


A statue of Brigham Young along with some pioneer wives!!!!!! Maybe he wouldn't notice if I joined in on the 'sister-wife' fun!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun - your kids are so cute!

Heather Ales said...

It looks like you guys had loads of fun! Great photos!

Jill * Zane said...

Do you remember celebrating pioneer days in primary growing up? I miss those days. Pioneer celebrations down here are skimpy, to say the least. Glad you could have fun with your fam!

Tara L. said...

You've been tagged!