Sunday, January 25, 2009

South Paw

I finally watched my tivo-ed Inauguration yesterday and noticed something fabulous about President Obama....he's a LEFTY! The commentators commented that the last 4 Presidents were also South Paws. This is so interesting to me, being a lefty myself. I've always been fascinated by the uniqueness of a lefty for some reason. In my opinion.....we are SMART, CREATIVE, AND GREAT LEADERS, and now my theory is confirmed! Here are some other famous lefty's.

A fun random fact about my family: My parents are both right-handed....and 5 of the 8 kids in my family are LEFT HANDED!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love this post! Zakk is a lefty and NOBODY else on either sides of our families is a lefty! He thinks it is way cool...although he is banking on Paige being lefty like him.

Jessica said...

You lefties.....!

Jill * Zane said...

Coolio!! I'm wondering if Brooke might be a South Paw herself... you guys would share a b-day and your lefty-ism.