Sunday, September 6, 2009

Check out this site

So my husbands sister, aka my sister-in-law, is quite the talented one and has a great blog for those trying to get tips here and there on this and that. It seems as if she knows how to do a little bit of everything and I think EVERYONE should check out her blog to see if she has provided any life-changing tips just for you!!!! Here's the link in case you didn't catch that you should click on the word 'blog!'

http://damselindisdress.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm adding her site to my reading list FOR SURE! I have all these inklings to be more crafty/homey lately, but sometimes (OK lots of times) don't really know how. I'm excited.

Elizabeth said...

I am soooo glad you got my blog from Rachel- you can blog stalk me anytime- and I will periodically be "stalking" you as well- hope it's okay! Congrats on the news of the new baby girl addition!!! When are you due??? I have 4 more weeks- can't wait to meet our little guy and add some blue to our household! Hope to hear more from you! Have a great day!
-Beth