Friday, October 9, 2009

warning....infomercial

Everytime I'd see this infomercial for the Touch 'N Brush all I could think was.....BRILLIANT!!!!! I have the problem of kids spreading their toothpaste from one side of the sink to the other. The other day while at Target I found the 'as seen on TV' section. Thinking to myself, " if they had that toothpaste one I'd buy it!!" Low and behold, there it was, and I couldn't resist! This thing does two great jobs: 1) NO MORE MESS and 2) the kids think it's super FUN to brush their teeth!

How dreamy of a product is that, and all for the small price of $19.99!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's ironic, we recently got one online for our 6 year old. It makes brushing teeth so much fun for her.

Elizabeth said...

Awesome- I'm gonna have to go and check out our "as seen on TV" section and see if they carry it! Happy Brushing!!!

carol said...

wow...this looks like my dreams come true.