Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Family



I have become a crappy-ola blogger. I rarely get on the computer these days. Having five kids takes some getting used to...I think the trickiest part is just having a newborn. Little Sydney is settling into the family nicely, today is her three month birthday, where does the time go? She is awake more, smiles a ton, and even had her fist little chuckle the other day, love her. Brian had his birthday on Valentine's day and we had fun celebrating him. He is an awesome dad and a wonderful partner in life. He make me laugh more than anyone I've ever known. This picture was taken that day with our timer on the camera. I think it turned out pretty well minus my overtired looking self. Sometimes the stars align and all the kids do something we ask at the right time. They are all gifts and I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and fabulous kids! The dog I could do without....kidding Prince, love ya too!

8 comments:

Lisa VanBuskirk said...

Great photo of the family!

Amanda said...

If you were all perky blogger mommy after just having your fifth, I would think something was wrong with you! How are the kids with the regressing potty training?

Jessica said...

The picture did turn out great! Your family is adorable and don't worry I won't tell Prince you said that!

Tevs said...

Hey Rach!I don't know if you still are checking in on your blog, but I am so happy for you that you have added to your family. You guys look great and super happy. I am happy for you.

Elizabeth said...

You baby is super adorable- it really is amazing how fast they grow! I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old- he doesn't even look like a baby anymore :( hope the rest of the year brings you just as many things to be greatful for!!!

Unknown said...

Time to update!!!

John & Jessica Skiba said...

Hi Rachel! I got your message several days ago and have been meaning to call. I am so happy to hear from you. But I am so embarrassed, I can't find your phone number (actually, I can't find my phone right now). But can you call me again?

Sam Edwards said...

Rachel, I have two little girls and couldn't imagine the whirlwind that you experience each day. Way to make it look easy! Peggy and I are off to England to get Esra her SnapDragon wheelchair. You can see pictures and videos of our adventure at www.esrastrust.org. I hope to talk with you soon. I enjoyed catching up with LeAnne (Bacon) Lusk and Katie (Alexander) Blanchard, recently.


Sam Edwards, '98 & '00
(m) 860-941-7626