Friday, February 22, 2008



So now that I've had this blog for a week I've realized that it's hard to be a blogger....everyday I think..."I should post something to this." Yet I don't. I guess I think something fun or amazing needs to happen in my life for it to be interesting enough to put out there. But as I snoop around on other blogs I've decided, that's not the case! I've noticed that people put pretty lame things on there blogs...so that's what I'm gonna do! This will just be my own little lame blog for the day! ENJOY!

Brian just got a super nice camera that he got himself for his birthday that is on V-tine's day which is another issue unto itself for me! He of course returned everything I got him and just decided to take care of biz by getting what he really wants...I guess that way works for us. So he tried taking a million pics of the kids but it's really hard to get a good one of all of them. Cameron looks a little weird in this one, but it gives the illusion of a family of children who love eachother...so I like it! And of course you can't forget our family shitzu, Prince, in the background with his evil eye!

5 comments:

talonandanna said...

yay! bloggin is so fun! and still new at it too, but it's so easy and it's a great way to keep up on friends and fam. loved reading your posts. you're hilarious. :)
check out ours some time too-
www.talonannatreyden.blogspot.com

The Damsel In Dis Dress said...

Hi Rachel!

Beautiful pictures!

I'll try to remember to check over here to see your posts...or, there's a way to get your posts to show up on LiveJournal (my main addiction).

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Yup, I'm one of those lame bloggers but I think of it more as a journal.

Sally said...

BESTE! See this is why I love blogging. I get to catch up with so many old friends. Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe that you have nearly 4! I have thought about you guys a lot and wondered how life is for you. It'd be great to stay in touch. My email address is sallycwright@gmail.com. Thanks for saying hi. I would love to get in touch with Cheri, my mamacita!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Your kids are soooo cute! And they have a twinkle in their eye like their mom! I think I might read that book.... I've heard it's awesome! I'm adding your blog to my list-- fun to catch up with you!