Wednesday, November 12, 2008

this and that

Haven't posted in a while...so here's the rundown:


Halloween was a success. The kids acquired lots of candy which I of course ate the next few days while they were at school.







Congrats to the new first family, not my vote, but I support President-elect Obama as the man in charge. More importantly PROP 8 passed!



This last weekend I went to the Xango convention. It was tons of fun and Xango launched its new product Glimpse.


This is me and my partner in Xango crime Daniela...WE LOVE XANGO!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the Halloween costume...I can't quite figure out what you are, but She-ra Princess of Power is coming to mind (I think it is the headband!).

rachel said...

Um, I'm Hannah Montana and Lindsay is Miley!!! I even have a Hannah Montana T-shirt on. The head band is to guard me from the scratchy wig.

The Damsel In Dis Dress said...

oohhhh! The dumbo! that is the cutest thing ever.

Jill * Zane said...

Too fun! Alec was Dumbo when he was a baby and I loved it. He was so annoyed with the padded belly when he was trying to crawl around. I was a mean mama and laughed hysterically.

Jill * Zane said...

Hey... just being an observant ninny here... but what does a sista have to do to get on your blog list? :)