Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Alyssa is 5!










Alyssa turned 5 on the 24th. She had a great day full of Chucky Cheese fun, presents and cake! As I watch this video of her opening presents I can't help but remember the video we have from a few short Christmas' ago when she had zero interest in presents. Didn't want to touch them, pull the paper off, or want us to even be by her...just wanted to watch the same baby mozart on TV over and over....she's come such a long way and brings so much joy to our family. Happy Birthday Alyssa!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so happy she is making such good progress. I know how much hard work that takes on your part and hers. Congratulations and happy birthday!

Jessica said...

That video was awesome! It made me laugh to see how excited she was to get exactly what she always wanted!!

John and Heidi said...

GREAT cake - Alyssa we are so excited for you! Happy BIRTHDAY

Libby said...

Cute kids! I have made my blog private and I don't have your email address, so when you get a chance email at libbysblog@yahoo.com and I'll add you!

Mark and Jo said...

Holy Cow!! I love Alyssa!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!