Saturday, August 15, 2009

My new fave show!



The beginning of this summer I watched a great new show on Fox called "Glee" it's basically a weekly High School Musical fix. I LOVED it! I have found myself singing this song all summer long and can't wait for it to start up this fall(they just previewed one show, so if you missed it you can go to fox.com and watch it!)

I thought I'd put this on my blog so I can watch it anytime I want. Hope ya'll enjoy it too.

If the video isn't working go to this link to watch it....it's awesome! http://www.viddler.com/explore/Fragua/videos/1/

5 comments:

Libby said...

Loved it too! Excited for the season this fall!

Heather Ales said...

Mee tooo! I'm going to their meet and greet here in Dallas. I can't believe I'm so jazzed about a tv show.

Jessica said...

Kawika and I kept seeing previews and I debated whether or not to watch. I suppose I will watch!

Shauna6pack said...

I love this show. I can't wait!!!

Rachel Rogers said...

I'm really excited to see this show too!