Thursday, April 10, 2008

Say hello to NATALIE LYNN FORD!!!!!

BEFORE!!!!! AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So look who has arrived! Natalie came to join our family on Tuesday, April 8, 08.....4-8-80....isn't that a great birthday?! I went in that morning to the hostpital to get her turned.....she was breech. When the doctor checked- Natalie had turned head down on her own....good girl for not making me go through the 'getting a baby turned' process, I hear it's very painful. My doc decided just to induce me because if she turned breech again the chances for a C-section were much greater, I didn't want that! So we forced the little cutey out. I did get the epidural and it was FABULOUS!!! Natalie arrived at 8:47 that night (it was a long day!) she weighed in at
6 lbs. 15 oz. She was 20 inches long....10 fingers, 10 toes and perfectly perfect everywhere else! She is a great eater...and sleeper (all day she was anyway-we'll see how her first night at home goes!) So weird to now have a family of four children....bring on the chaos!!!!!!

13 comments:

wastachmom said...

Welcome Natalie!!! Congrats to all of you!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Darling! She is beautiful! Hooray for not being pregnant anymore!!

emily j said...

yay! I had been checking your blog to see when it would happen! She's SO cute! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

She looks exactly like you! She is DARLING!!!

John & Jessica Skiba said...

We are so happy for your growing, beautiful family! I hope things are going well. My fifth baby (who is kind of like my fourth pregnancy wise) was my best baby of all and I bet Natalie will be the same. Congratulations!

The Garrido's said...

Congratulations Rachel! She is beautiful!!

talonandanna said...

yay! CONGRATS! she's adorable!

Leanne said...

Woohoo! Another Ford family member. Congratulations, girl! She is absolutely adorable, and looks so much like her sibs. Cute, cute and more cute! We are thinking about you tons and miss the heck out of you guys. Love ya and miss you tons!

Leanne & the fam

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hi Rachel, it's Jolyn (McNeil) Cavey (JIll's sister). I don't know if you remember me or not but I wanted to say congratulations, she is beautiful. Actually, ALL of your kids are soo beautiful and I wish you the best with her!

Sally said...

Congrats! She is so adorable. She has such distinct features...so pretty.

Jill * Zane said...

Congratulations on her safe arrival and your wonderful epidural experience!! Four kids, wow! I'm to the point where people are going to be eye-ing me wondering if I'm pregnant or just "abdominally endowed". : ) I want another one or two, just not looking forward to being cut open again. Ok, so I write long blogs and leave long comments! I'll tell Mandy you said hi. Congrats again!! She, and all your kids, are adorable!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Oh! She is sooo o beautiful! Yeah! Another healthy baby! I wish I could hold her. Four is definitely chaos, but there are sweet moments-- Elder Ballard's talk was so on the money! Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Congrats Rachel and Brian! She is beautiful! Hope all continues to go well!

Jenn Gardner Gilmore