Sunday, July 12, 2009

3rd of july centerville kids parade

on the 3rd my cute little town has a childrens parade. My sister was in town with her kids and all the cousins spent the day decorating thier "floats"


this is us waiting in the very long line of red, white, and blue dressed kids waiting to begin the parade.


Natalie and her cousin Kendra were ready to go in their matching shirts. I made patroitic flower for all the girls to wear in their hair. Unfortunately the only boy was Cameron and he was pretty upset I wouldn't let him wear one.


Cameron and Alyssa enjoying riding in the street!!!! Once in a lifetime!



At the end popscicles were waiting for all the kids....followed by fireworks that night made for a super fun day!

Hope you all had a happy fourth and enjoyed celebrating with family and friends!







2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pictures. My camera died on the way to the parade, so I have no pictures of my children's coordinating outfits...so sad. Don't you just love the 4th?

Katy said...

wow those "floats" look so fun. Those kids are gonna have the Best Mems of this Day!