Sunday, July 12, 2009

what i've been up to

We've had many adventures in the last few weeks....we had a quick trip to the white mountains of AZ to see some fam, then my sister Joanna and her kiddos stayed with us for a week while her on there drive through to San Fran(their new home) We did lots of fun stuff with the cousins.


the kids decorated their bikes, scooters, stroller and wagons all day for the kid parade on the fourth of july eve (aka the 3rd) they had a blast!

this is the kids decorating t-shirts. How creative they all turned out to be.

We went to a tour of the new Oquirr Mountain Temple. It was beautiful and the kids enjoyed seeing the inside.


All of us at the temple. Brian stuck with three Beste sisters...what a lucky guy!



this is some of the kids in AZ, it's so much fun to get together with cousins....even though the 11 hour drive by myself with four kids was horrible, the fun the kids have while there is all worth it...then of course I had to drive home :(







1 comment:

Katy said...

Seriously Rach, I am so impressed with your 11 hour drive.. I'm afraid to do 4 by myself.. I've always been pretty whimpy though :)