Saturday, July 18, 2009

Centerville.....the 101st best place to live!

Have you seen the most current MONEY MAGAZINE?
It's feature article is covering the 100 best places to live in the U.S.
Check it out and see if your town made the list.

As it turns out, Farmington, Utah (which is just north of my town) is number 14
And Bountiful, Utah (which is just south of my town) is numer 71

I truely do live in CENTERVILLE!
It may not be one of the 100 best places, but if I'm just between two that are...it must be pretty good!


4 comments:

Katy said...

It is true Rach, something surrounded by so much good can only be fabulous itself! Centerville(Ut) is a great little Town!

Kira said...

It is still #1 for me!

Unknown said...

Been there, FARMINGTON, done that... Centerville wins!! Even with a Walmart...

Jessica said...

Rachel, you really have "made it"! You are living the life.