Friday, March 14, 2008

Thank You XANGO!







It's good to have hook-ups! I work Xango with the sister-Daniala-who is awesome-of two of the Xango founders. Tonight she was able to hook us up through her brother, Joe-to get tickets to see PRINCESS DISNEY ON ICE! Not just any tickets...but we got to see it from the Xango suite, which is beautiful and orange and was filled with lots of yummy things to eat. It was an amazing show and the girls had so much fun.




Alyssa was so funny and refused to wear a disney princess dress and insisted on wearing a princess and the pauper (erika) dress....Disney's rival! Lindsay wished it was a Hannah Montana concert and wore her HM shirt....she's too big for princesses!!! I would've worn a princess dress, but I don't think they make them in maternity-about to explode-size!Thanks Xango for a fun night out with the girls!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun! My friend, Wendy, took her daughter to that too. Sounds like it was the even of the season =).

Jill * Zane said...

way fun! I probably get either as excited or more excited than the kids at stuff like that. And no pink helmet for this dork! It would be a site, but I don't need people thinking I'm even more "speshul" than I already am! haha